Cubeit Premium Alfalfa Pellets
Crockett Farm & Fuel offers Cubeit Premium Alfalfa Pellets by the bag or pallet! This high-quality cube product is made with Idaho-grown alfalfa by the CubeIt Hay Company. Grown in the Snake River Basin of Idaho, CubeIt Hay’s Sun-Cured Alfalfa Cubes contain some of the highest protein of any forage grown in the United States. $13.50/bag.
Why feed Alfalfa Cubes vs. Bales?
- Reduced feed waste – Feeding studies reveal that as much as 20% of conventional hay may be wasted when fed. Horses fed long-stem hay can separate the leaves from the stems and consume the parts they prefer; this does not happen with cubes.
- Controlled feed intake – It is easier for the horse owner to monitor and regulate the daily intake of cubed forage than long-stem hay.
- Consistent nutrient content – The nutrient levels found in cubes tend to be more consistent than hay. Cubeit Alfalfa cubes are sold with a guaranteed minimum nutrient content.
- Less dust than long-stem hay – CubeIt Alfalfa Cubes contain little dust making them a healthy dietary choice for horses with respiratory problems.
- Reduced storage requirements – Cubes are denser than hay and therefore require less storage space. Approximately 3 bags of cubes fit in the same area as an average-sized, small square bale of hay.
- Ease of handling – Cubes can be mechanically handled in bulk.
- Reduced transportation costs – Cubes are denser than hay and allow trucks to be loaded to their full legal capacity. This is not always possible with hay. Shipping costs for cubes can be reduced, assuming the shipping distance is the same.
- Ease of transport – Alfalfa cubes take up less space in the trailer and may be easier for horse owners to take to shows or on trail rides.
Why Feed CubeIt Premium Alfalfa Cubes?
- Consistent high-quality: Premium Alfalfa Cubes are labeled with minimum guarantees on protein, fat, phosphorus and calcium as well as the maximum fiber content
- Sun-cured alfalfa hay: Sun-dried and harvested in large bales for storage. When filling an order, the hay is ground for the production of cubes.
- No added dyes: Stored in enclosed buildings or under tarp cover to keep it green and protect from bleaching.
- No sodium bentonite added: The cubing process does not require a binder.
- Only top quality: Standard of quality is second to none with no compromise on purity over profit.
Cubeit Premium Alfalfa Pellets can be fed to Horses, Mules, Llamas, Cows, Sheep, and Goats. Visit us at Crockett Farm & Fuel.